We look forward to meeting you.
Application Documents Please email the following to GILSPAL@ycmes.org or use our online application in this page to continue.
- Completed application form
- Completed Arabic experience form
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Signed student agreement
- Copy of the photo page of your passport
- Scanned copies of your academic transcript or student ID card (if applicable)
- Once your application has been received and processed, GILS will provide you with a formal price quote and details of how to pay it.
- A non-refundable deposit of €200 is due upon registration to guarantee your enrollment.
- The balance of your total fees is due 30 days prior to your arrival in Germany.Late applications will incur a €100 late fee.
- After transferring monies to the proper account, please email a scanned copy of your bank’s transfer form or receipt to GILSpal@ycmes.org. Please ensure that your name is included to identify your transfer.
- All program fees paid, minus the €200 program deposit, are returned to any student terminating the program prior to arrival in Germany.
- Visa fees, however, are non-refundable.
- After a student arrives in Germany, the refund policy for all fees is a 50% refund with a two-week written notification.
- Students will receive a 25% refund on tuition, meals and housing fees remaining after the two-week notice period.
- Any additional airfare or fees resulting from the early termination are the student’s responsibility
- If a student is expelled due to failure to adhere to GILS academic standards, no refund applies.
GILS APPLICATION FORM
- GILS offers both shared and private instruction. Please indicate the terms you would like group study:
|Number of terms||Shared accommodation||Single accommodation||Year one|
|One 4 week term only||€2312||€2610||June 3, 2019 to June 28, 2019|
|Two terms purchased together||€4394||€4989||July 1, 2019 to July 29, 2019|
|Three terms purchased together||€6441||€7335||July 29, 2019 to August 23, 2019|
|Four terms purchased together||€8456||€9648||August 26, 2019 to September 20, 2019|
|Five terms purchased together||€10,405||€11,895||September 23, 2019 to October 18, 2019|
|Six terms purchased together||€12,288||€14,076||October 21, 2019 to November 15, 2019|
|Seven terms purchased together||€14,105||€16,191||November 18, 2019 to December 13, 2019|
|Eight terms purchased together||€15,856||€18,240||January 20,2020 to February 14 2020|
|Nine terms purchased together||€17,541||€20,223||February 17, 2020 to March 13 2020|
|Ten terms purchased together||€19,160||€22,140||March 16, 2020 to April 10, 2020|
|Eleven terms purchased together||€20,713||€23,991||April 13, 2020 to May 8, 2020|
|Twelve terms purchased together||€22,200||€25,776||May 11, 2020 to June 5, 2020|
Alternatively, for private tuition; Please email us the dates you intend to study and please write how many hours of tuition you require per day and will get back to you soonest!